All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and recreational vehicles are popular across the state of North Dakota. The state’s beautiful nature, expansive trail system and wide open spaces make an ideal setting for ATVs riders. Unfortunately, the popularity of ATVs leads to many accidents each year.
At Larson Law Firm, P.C., we represent victims of ATV accident injuries throughout the Minot, North Dakota area. Leveraging more than 35 years of experience, we are qualified to help ATV accident victims seek compensation for all losses stemming from an injury or lost loved one.
We help victims who have been injured in ATV accidents caused by a wide range of factors, including:
- Negligent operation
- Operating while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Dangerous trail conditions
- Unmarked or unregulated trail crossings
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an ATV accident, regardless of the cause, it is important to contact an attorney as quickly as possible. ATV accidents are difficult to reconstruct and document, making it vital to take swift action after a crash.
We Hold Responsible Parties Accountable for Your Losses
Depending upon the factors leading to the accident, there are several parties who may be liable for an ATV accident, including:
- The vehicle operator: An individual who negligently operates an ATV or recreational vehicle holds significant liability in the event of a crash that injures a passenger or pedestrian.
- The vehicle’s owner: The owner or owners of an ATV may hold liability in the for a victim’s losses, even if they are not operating the vehicle at the time of an accident.
- Property owners: In some cases, the owners of the property where an ATV accident occurs may hold liability for the victim’s losses. This is especially true in situations where the condition of the property play a role in causing the accident.
By holding all responsible parties accountable for actions contributing to your injuries, we help you pursue the maximum compensation for your losses.
Contact Our Minot ATV Accident Lawyer to Schedule a Free Consultation to Discuss Your Case
At Larson Law Firm, P.C., our Minot ATV accident lawyer represents injury victims during the pursuit of justice. Contact us online or call us toll free at 701-484-HURT to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case today.