Larson Law Firm, P.C. has represented personal injury victims throughout the Minot, North Dakota area for more than 35 years. This experience uniquely positions us to provide the legal guidance victims need to pursue compensation in even the most challenging cases, including those resulting from emergency room errors.
We represent victims who have been injured or lost a loved one following emergency room errors, including:
- Improper diagnosis: An incorrect or delayed diagnosis can lead to additional medical complications, and in the most tragic situations, death. Medical professionals who fail to correctly diagnose a medical condition quickly and efficiently may be responsible for the damages suffered by the victim.
- Prescription errors: Errors relating to prescription medications are far too common in the emergency room. When a physician prescribes an incorrect medication, or a pharmacy distributes the wrong drug, the victim may suffer significant damages.
- Breach of standard of care: Medical professionals are held to a standard of care. Failing to adhere to this standard of care in any way may leave the medical professional liable for resulting damages.
- Misprioritization of patients: The prioritization of treatment of patients in the emergency room is often based on the seriousness of medical conditions. Patients who received incorrectly delayed treatment may be at risk of added complications or even death.
- Refusal to treat a patient: North Dakota laws require ER professionals to render aid to patients with serious medical conditions. Emergency room professionals who refuse to treat a patient for any reason, including a lack of health insurance documentation, may be liable for any losses suffered by the victim.
- Improper discharge: Releasing a patient from care too soon, or without the proper post-care instructions and supplies, is dangerous for many reasons. Patients who are improperly discharged face the danger of a relapse, infection and more.
If you feel that you or a loved one have been suffered due to an emergency room error, it is important to discuss your case with an experienced attorney. Our firm provides the personalized and informative representation you need to protect your rights and pursue justice for all of your losses.
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Consultation with Our North Dakota Emergency Room Error Lawyer
At Larson Law Firm, P.C., we represent North Dakota residents who have suffered or lost a loved one following an emergency room error. Contact us online or call us toll free at 701-484-HURT to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case today.