Anders is an associate attorney with the Larson Law Firm, PC and practices in the areas of civil and criminal litigation. During his time at the University of North Dakota School of Law, Anders worked as intern at the Larson Law Firm, PC.
Anders was born and raised in Minot, ND and attended Magic City High School. In his spare time, Anders enjoys exploring the outdoors, camping, canoeing, riding bike, and skateboarding. As an avid snowboarder, he spends his winter months seeking snow and adrenaline wherever it may be found. He also likes to travel and hopes to increase the meager amount of stamps currently in his passport.
- J.D. – University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, ND, 2018
- B.S. in Environmental Geography, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2010
- North Dakota, 2019
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- American Association for Justice
- North Dakota Association of Justice
- Ward County Bar Association
Awards and Accolades