Attorney Mark V. Larson
I am from Pembina, North Dakota, so I was born and raised in this community. In my sophomore year of high school, I was in a biology class, trying to decide on a career. The choice was between a doctor and a lawyer.
I did not like biology.
Why I started Larson Law Firm
I opened up my firm because I wanted to offer people something different. My staff and I take pride in a client-oriented approach to serving the needs of our clients, hoping that they always feel the door is open to them and their wishes. My office prides itself on state-of-the-art technology and cost-effective means to provide services.
We put clients first — practicing at the highest level. It shows in the work we do and the recovery we get for our clients.
A day out of the office
Aside from serving the community as an attorney in ND, I enjoy horseback riding and volunteering by modeling leadership for Boy Scouts.
- M.Acct., University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, 1985
- J.D., University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota, 1979
- B.A., University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2015–Present
- American Association of Justice
- Board of Governors, 2013–Present
- Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 2006–Present
- North Dakota Association for Justice
- Board of Governors, 2004–Present
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member, 1986–2021
- North Dakota State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member, 1986–Present
- Ward County Bar Association, Member, 1985–Present
- State Bar of North Dakota, Member, 1979–Present
- Minot Area Chamber of Commerce
Awards and Accolades
Tax Exempt Organizations and Unrelated Debt Financed Income, N.D.L. Rev., 61, 1985.