Your trusted source for help after any serious personal injury
All it takes is one mistake by another person to turn your life upside down. Along with the medical bills and the doctors’ visits, you may suddenly find yourself in a one-income – or no income – household. But the day-to-day bills keep coming, and suddenly the life you planned can feel out of reach.
Larson Law Firm can help. Our Minot personal injury lawyers have spent decades fighting for Noth Dakotans with catastrophic injuries like:
No matter how severe your injury is, we offer you the aggressive representation you’ll need to protect yourself. Whether you are fighting an insurance company for fair coverage after a wreck, or seeking guidance for wrongful death, you need an aggressive advocate who knows the law.
Handling complex truck, car, and other vehicle accidents throughout North Dakota
You can’t control how other people behave on the road – but you can control who handles your case if you are injured in a vehicle wreck. Our Minot injury attorneys have obtained substantial verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients who suffered serious injuries in crashes and collisions. We routinely take on cases involving:
• Truck Accidents. Semi-trucks and other commercial vehicles can cause devastating damage to other drivers, to property and to roadways. Whether a negligent driver caused the wreck, or you suffered harm because of defective or malfunctioning truck parts or trailer equipment, we can help. Our Minot truck accident attorneys also represent truckers who have sustained injuries while delivering the goods and products the nation depends on. When you are hurt in a collision with a big-rig or utility truck, or a flatbed on or off the farm, we can help you make a claim for compensation.
• Car Accidents. When another driver is distracted, drunk or ignoring the rules of the road, you are the one in danger. If you are hit by another driver, or are hurt because of a defective auto part, we will fight for you in court. We also represent clients injured at railroad crossings, in collisions involving rideshare like Uber and Lyft, and on mass transit vehicles like buses.
• Motorcycle Accidents. Because motorcycles offer so little protection for their riders, motorcycle wrecks can be catastrophic. Often, riders and operators sustain severe injuries because of a wreck. If you’re facing a life-threatening injury after a crash, we can help.
• Recreational vehicles and watercraft. There are a lot of great outdoor activities in North Dakota. If you were hurt on an ATV, Gator, Ranger, side-by-side, UTV, or other vehicle, or sustained an injury on a boat or jetski, we can help you make a claim for damages.
• Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents. Some of the most devastating accidents involve pedestrians and cyclists – and often, the victims are children who are out and about in a neighborhood. If you or your child was harmed while riding a bicycle or taking a walk, we are here to help.
Vehicle crashes can lead to life-altering injuries. We have helped people who suffered traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, and broken bones, and who have lost limbs because of a wreck. We also advocate for people with long-term injuries to their necks, backs, and shoulders.