What sets us apart
We have been protecting the rights of North Dakotans for 38 years. We pride ourselves in delivering prompt, efficient resolutions of our clients’ legal problems. State-of-the-art technology allows us to prepare insurance claims quickly and properly.
Attorney Mark Larson is a Civil Trial Specialist and a Certified Pretrial Specialist, certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has a master’s in accountancy, and he is a certified public accountant. This provides him with a greater understanding of the financial aspects of your case. Mr. Larson is licensed to practice law before all courts in North Dakota, all Minnesota courts, the United States District Court for the District of North Dakota and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
How we can help
At Larson Law Firm, we worked hard to build our reputation as aggressive, no-nonsense litigators. We have obtained substantial verdict and settlement amounts for our injury clients, even against companies that require the Colossus format for car accidents. We handle all manner of injury claims, including:
Our law firm also works with people who suffered financial harm when they lost a job due to discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination. We have sued large national corporations and recovered money on behalf of our clients.
If you believe you may have an employment discrimination claim, contact our law office today. The statute of limitations for these cases can be quite short — less than 300 days. We can help you determine if you have a good case.
Companies whom we have sued on behalf of our clients include:
- BP Amoco
- C&J Well Services, Inc.
- Canadian Pacific Railroad
- City of Crosby
- City of Minot
- Dacotah Bank
- Dakota Square Mall
- Farmers Union of Minot
- Government tort claims against state and federal government agencies of the Air Force hospital
- Gravel Products, Inc.
- HRC Operating, LLC
- Halcon Resources Corporation
- Hess Corporation
- Jenny Craig International
- Kum n Go
- Leevers Foods
- Missouri Basin Well Service, Inc
- Morris Industries
- ND State Fair Association
- Nabors Completion & Production Services Co.
- Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc.
- Nabors Drilling USA, LP
- Northern Oilfield Services, LLC
- Premium Thru Tubing, Inc.
- Railroad accidents cases such as the Canadian Pacific chemical spill in Minot
- State Farm Insurance
- Superior Grains
- Superior Well Services, Inc.
- TCI (formerly the world’s largest cable company)
- Thru Tubing Solution, Inc.
- Trinity Hospitals
- US Air Force
- WPX Energy Services Company, LLC
- WPX Energy Williston, LLC
- WW Oilfield Services, LLC
- XTO Energy, Inc
Free Initial Consultation and Case Evaluation
Larson Law Firm, P.C., has a client-oriented approach to legal service. Our door is always open for phone or in-person consultations, and we will respond to your needs quickly. We also provide home and hospital visits for our seriously injured clients. Contact us to schedule a free initial consultation at our office locations in Minot, Bismarck, and Fargo North Dakota or call us at 701-484-4878.