Aggressive Representation for North Dakota Cancer Diagnosis Error Victims
Representation you can trust during this difficult time in your life
Cancer is one of the most frightening diagnoses a person can receive. It is imperative that cancer is caught as early as possible to increase a patient’s chances of survival. If a doctor fails to diagnose cancer when he or she reasonably should have, the patient and his or her family may have grounds for a medical malpractice case.
At Larson Law Firm P.C., we provide legal representation to victims and families who have suffered from a physician’s failure to diagnose. This medical negligence can be particularly dangerous when the misdiagnosed condition is a form of cancer. Our experienced North Dakota medical malpractice attorneys provide each client with a combination of compassionate support and aggressive legal guidance. It is our goal to put your mind at ease while we pursue the maximum compensation possible for your losses.
Obtaining compensation for various cancer diagnosis errors
Our team of lawyers has spent decades helping injured parties obtain the compensation they need for long-term treatment and healing. This experience has demonstrated the extreme hardship that a cancer misdiagnosis can cause. We represent victims and families who have suffered losses resulting from various cancer diagnosis errors, including:
- Delayed diagnosis. The sooner cancer is diagnosed and treated, the better the rate of survival. Delays in diagnosis and treatment, even of just a few days or weeks, can negatively impact the patient’s chances of beating the condition and living a long life.
- Improper diagnosis. An improper diagnosis occurs when physicians tell patients that they have cancer when they do not – or vice versa.
- Failure to treat. Left untreated, cancer can quickly wreak havoc on the patient’s body. When a physician fails to diagnose and treat cancer, the patient faces an uncertain future, unnecessary pain, and even death.
If you or a loved one has suffered because of a diagnostic error relating to cancer at Altru Health, Trinity Hospital, or any facility, you may have the right to compensation for your losses. The process of pursuing justice for a cancer misdiagnosis is complex, so it is important to act quickly.
Cancer misdiagnosis errors significantly endanger patients
At the Larson Law Firm, we have helped patients cope with the challenges of a misdiagnosis. Our skilled medical malpractice lawyers have seen cancer misdiagnoses lead to a number of dangerous medical conditions and financial costs, including:
- Loss of life
- Reduced life expectancy
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of impacted limbs or organs
- Loss of motor function
- Costly and painful surgeries
- Increased and more aggressive treatments
- Unnecessary treatment side effects
Obtaining compensation for the physical, emotional, and financial costs of a cancer diagnosis error helps put you and your family on the road to recovery. Our legal team pursues the maximum compensation possible for all of your losses, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Schedule a free consultation with our team
At Larson Law Firm P.C., we fight for the rights of cancer diagnosis victims throughout North Dakota, including the residents of Ward, Williams, McKenzie, Pierce, and Mountrail Counties. Our Minot office is easily accessible with convenient parking available. Complete our contact form or call us at 701-484-4878 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case today.