At Larson Law Firm, P.C., we provide legal representation to victims and families who have suffered from a physician’s failure to diagnose cancer. Our mix of compassionate support and aggressive legal guidance is designed to put you at ease while we pursue the maximum compensation possible for your losses.
We represent victims and families who have suffered losses resulting from various cancer diagnosis errors, including:
- Delayed diagnosis: The sooner cancer is diagnosed and treated, the better the patient’s chances of survival. Delays in diagnosis and treatment, even of just a few days or weeks, can impact the patient’s chances of survival.
- Failure to diagnose: Left untreated, cancer can quickly wreak havoc on the patient’s body. When a physician fails to diagnose, and treat, cancer, the patient faces an uncertain future, unnecessary pain and even death.
- Improper diagnosis: An improper diagnosis occurs when a physician tells a patient that they have cancer when they do not actually have cancer. Improper diagnoses and the treatment resulting from them, put the patient through a great deal of unnecessary physical, emotional and financial strain.
If you or a loved one have suffered because of a diagnostic error relating to cancer, you may have the right to compensation for your losses. It is important to act quickly, however, as the process of pursuing justice for a cancer misdiagnosis is complex.
Cancer Misdiagnosis Errors Significantly Endanger Patients
Diagnostic errors in cancer cases lead to a number of dangerous medical conditions and financial costs, including:
- Loss of life
- Reduced life expectancy
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of impacted limbs or organs
- Loss of motor function
- Costly and painful surgeries
- Increased and more aggressive treatments
- Unnecessary treatment side effects
Obtaining compensation for the physical, emotional and financial costs of a cancer diagnosis error helps you put you and your family on the road to recovery. We pursue the maximum compensation possible for all of your losses, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and more.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our North Dakota Cancer Diagnosis Error Attorney
At Larson Law Firm, P.C., we fight for the rights of cancer diagnosis victims throughout the Minot areas. Contact us online or call us toll free at 701-484-HURT to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case today.