Dependable North Dakota Lawyers Fighting for ATV Accident Victims
Providing legal service for close to four decades
The beautiful nature, expansive trail system and wide-open spaces of North Dakota make our state an ideal setting for all-terrain vehicle (ATV) riders. Unfortunately, the popularity of ATVs leads to many accidents each year. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 97,000 people reported to the emergency for ATV-related injuries in 2015. During this same year, hundreds of victims were reportedly killed in ATV accidents. When these incidents occur, victims and their families are left to deal with extensive physical, psychological and financial challenges.
At Larson Law Firm P.C., our experienced injury attorneys represent victims of accidents. Leveraging almost 40 years of experience, we are qualified to help ATV accident victims seek compensation for all losses stemming from an injury or death of a loved one.
Help for victims of ATV accidents
ATV riding is a risky activity, but it is made significantly more dangerous when individuals or businesses fail to act in a reasonably safe manner. The personal injury lawyers of the Larson Law Firm have seen ATV accidents caused by such conditions as:
- Negligent ATV operation by one rider that causes injury to another rider or other person present in the area
- Operating an ATV while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Unreasonably dangerous trail conditions or trails that have not been adequately maintained
- Unmarked or unregulated trail crossings
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an ATV accident, regardless of the cause, it is important to contact an attorney as quickly as possible. Recreational vehicle accidents are difficult to reconstruct and document, which makes these cases challenging to pursue. We will work hard to preserve the evidence in your case, but it is vitally important to take swift action after a crash.
We hold responsible parties accountable for your physical and financial losses
Depending upon the factors leading to the accident, there are several parties who may be liable for an ATV accident, including:
- The vehicle operator. An individual who negligently operates an ATV or recreational vehicle holds significant liability in the event of a crash that injures a passenger or pedestrian.
- The vehicle’s owner. The owner or owners of an ATV may hold liability for a victim’s losses, even if they are not operating the vehicle at the time of an accident.
- Property owners. In some cases, the owners of the property where an ATV accident occurs may hold liability for the victim’s losses. This is especially true in situations where the condition of the property caused the accident.
- The vehicle manufacturer. If an ATV crash was the result of a defective part, the manufacturer may be liable for your injuries.
By holding all responsible parties accountable for actions contributing to your injuries, our seasoned North Dakota ATV accident lawyers help you pursue the maximum compensation for your losses.
Schedule your free consultation with a North Dakota ATV accident lawyer today
Whether you were injured by a defective ATV or you were struck by a negligent ATV operator, the Larson Law Firm P.A. assists you in obtaining the compensation you need for proper medical care and treatment. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us at 701-484-HURT or complete our contact form. From our office location in Minot, we proudly serve the residents of Ward, Williams, McKenzie, Pierce and Mountrail Counties with their personal injury needs.